Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We had a great weekend! My sister Natalie who lives in Vegas came to visit us. We went to 2 different malls, an outlet, we ate at Lucille's and San Pedro Fish Market. Jacob loved being out =D


After dropping my sister off at the bus station yesterday, I decided to stop by the church where we had the services when my grandma passed away. Jacob and I went in and as soon as we did he was laughing and moving all over the place HE LOVED it. I lowered my head to thank God for everything he has blessed me with, Jacob grabbed my face and lowered his head to mine. It was an amazing feeling and I know Jacob felt it too because seconds later he was humming a sound so beautiful that echoed throughout the whole church. It was his first time going and it won't be the last.

Here is a picture of Jacob with his grandpa: 


No comments:

Post a Comment